Thursday 21 August 2014

The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.*


There are so many occasions we all want to dress up for such as birthdays, graduations, dinner dates, etc. It can be difficult to find the perfect dress you had in mind or a close substitute. When the shops fail us we all hunt out the clothing item we are dreaming of online, which can be a difficult task. The internet offers thousands of options but if you're picky, like I am, it can be difficult to find an online store that has an excellent range and does not break the bank. 

I recently discovered such a site! While I was lurking for a graduation dress I stumbled upon Little Mistress. The online store offers a fantastic range of dresses, tops, skirts, playsuits and jumpsuits with styles that are sure suit everyone. They also have a tall, petite, curvy and even kids section. The big highlight for me was discovering that the shop offers a 15% student discount and a 10% discount for first time buyers, how could you not be tempted? 

I decided to chose my top 5 and share them with you to give you a taste of what Little Mistress offer.







This is the Little Mistress Autumn Marble Print Embellished Panel Dress.  I love the print and structure of this dress! The embellished collar covers any jewellery needs which makes it a complete look. I feel like it would be a great dress for the workplace and also graduation. It retails for £58.








This gorgeous stripped black dress is called the Girls on Film Long Stripped Sheer Overlay Dress. I adore this piece. It would be great both casually worn and if you dressed it up for a night out, there are a lot of options. Retailing at £28 I think its an absolute steal! 

This simple piece is called the Black White and Peach Dress. I love the minimalistic appearance of the piece and feel it could be dressed up, worn to work as well as worn casually. This retails for £34.






The Girls on Film Multi Colour Abstract Print Exposed Shoulder tunic is a stunning modern piece. I love the pop of colour with the blue collar and sleeve hems. Granted this appears more of a summer dress but who says you can't enjoy it during the colder months? i think it would look great with tights and a leather jacket. this dress retails at £30.








This stunning piece is called the Cream Short Sleeve Mesh Panel Detail Bodycon Dress. I adore the mesh contrasting against the sophisticated structure of the silhouette of this dress. I think it would be great for a graduation or work. It is currently on sale for £18! I am very tempted. 

All dresses are available on the Little Mistress website here. If you are searching for a new dress or outfit this a great destination with an easy to use website.






*Quote by Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment